Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Love, Divine

In this dream, there was no rain.
There was no sanctuary.
My spirit was not yet in flight.
Then I found love, divine.

Through a whisper
or a shout
this long haired angel
decreased my doubt.

Sent from heaven
or a place nearby
she took me dancing
in my minds eye.

And as we waltzed
amongst the mist
this spirit struck me
and unstuck inspirations kiss.

"You must write,
she implored to me
no matter the subject
or who reads but doesn't see.

Writers fill pages
with love and passion,
needn't worry 'bout the content
or the worlds reaction.

Just write those pages
everyday
learn more about yourself
you've got so much to say."


And with a spin and giggle
spirit left that night.
Divine inspiration
made it all right.

Now I've found,
my belief again.
Mistakes are fine.
Prayer brings back my pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment