Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Your Fault I Fell in Love with You

They say when people fall in love,
No one is to blame.
They say when two hearts intermingle,
Nothing stays the same.

The world is viewed
From rose colored glasses,
And time apart
Runs like chilled molasses.

Nothing that friends say
Ever make it through
Because when you’re in love,
Only one thing matters -me with you.

But there’s something else at work here,
They never talk about,
And that’s when one falls away,
The other one must go without.

It’s your fault,
I fell in love with you.
It’s your fault,
Now whatcha gonna do?


It’s your fault you made me fall in love,
You’re the one I blame.
You’re the one, who took my heart,
The one driving me insane.

It’s your fault,
Made me wear these silly glasses.
And you’re the one
Who turned my legs into molasses.

It’s your fault,
Whatcha gonna do?
You made me fall in love,
So in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment